Email Marketing Services
Merge Analytics delivers high performance email and newsletter campaigns. We help build relationships with your customers and promote your business by developing email campaigns that can help keep your customers coming back.
Offering cross-platform compatibility our services are unrivaled in the industry. We can help keeping your customers informed of all that you offer for them through your services or products.
- Email Distribution
- Email Tracking
- Comprehensive Reporting & Analysis
- Custom Email and Newsletter Designs
- In-Depth Planning
- And Much More...
Contact Merge Analytics today for more information.
Advanced Analytics for Marketing and Sales
In a perfect world, Marketers get people interested in the products and services companies sell, and the Sales team closes the deal. What if you are both the Marketer and the Sales team? What if you handle the marketing but are kept so busy by trying to track and organize results of your marketing you don’t really have time to get the leads to your sales team?
Merge Analytics can help. Our system is designed to help you get the most insight of what your customers need/want – and deliver leads to your sales team – automatically.
- Specialized e-Mail tracking metrics that keep results by week, by month, by quarter, by Campaign step, and by campaign in total
- Track all your e-Marketing efforts in a campaign centric fashion, thus relating results to social media (like LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook), e-Mail , landing pages, web pages, or even 3rd Party URL Shortening services – as an entire campaign effort, just an individual step in the campaign, or by the lead name
- Activity scoring for all types of activities, completely controlled by you
- Proactive notification to your sales team or partners of strong leads from your marketing efforts
- Social Media keyword monitoring so you can be aware of any “chatter” related to keywords associated to your campaigns
To Learn More
Advanced Site Tracking – From Merge Analytics - VisitInsight
Proper Site Tracking of landing pages and web sites is truly an art. For a company to get the best results from a Site Tracking effort, there are a few things that are essential:
- The Site Tracking code should work whether Java Script is enabled or not
- The Site Tracking code should be configurable for tracking non-Page links as well as other pages (for example: downloading a PDF or other document type)
- The Site Tracking code should be stand alone or able to work with other analytic tracking code
- The Site Tracking code should be configurable after implemented on a landing page or web page to capture the traffic activity the way you want
To Learn More